About Me

My photo
Fair Oaks, CA, United States
I'm a 52 yrs. young (arg) male physically challenged individual originally form San Jose, CA. I'm interested in all manner of things from computers, to swimming. I hope to be able to help my fellow phys. challenged peers (and myself) gain access to experiences and pursuits that we may have previously thought not possible. That is what this blog and web site are going to be all about. What we CAN do, as apposed to what we believe we can't do. So, let's do it!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Getting Out There

Now I would like to convey some information concerning 'disabled' sports. What's out there. What's available to you, in your area. These are going to be links that you can access that should take you toyour particular neck of the woods as far as locations                            .www.dsusa.org/about-overview.html

For skiing info, try                                                                      
This cover locations, types of equipment, lessons, etc.                     skicentral.com/adaptive.html

If you would like to try your hand at wheelchair basket ball, check out;


                                        www.disabled-world.com/sports/wheelchair/basketball